The pressure to retain skilled employees is increasing. Organisations are renewing their workforce investments as a method of retaining critical capability. Workforce planning provides managers and HR professionals with an approach to attract, retain, develop and deploy workforce capability to meet their organisational objectives.
This half-day course has been designed to assist managers and HR professionals gain an understanding of the workforce planning process; their respective roles in the process and the importance of workforce information in developing fact based solutions.
WORKFORCE PLANNING - ESSENTIALS
Strategic Workforce Planning
- What is workforce planning anyway?
- How can I apply a framework to my context?
Workforce Planning Data Requirements
- What information do I need as a starting point?
- What else might be required?
- Where can I access other relevant information?
- What are the barriers to effective workforce planning?
- How do I overcome these barriers?
Engaging Key Stakeholders
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- How do I engage with them?
Keeping the momentum
- Integrating workforce planning with other planning processes
- Keeping people enthusiastic about the process
Sydney 19th November
Brisbane 26th November
Melbourne 3rd December
$ 495 per person – excluding GST