This one day workshop has been designed to assist managers and HR professionals develop their organisations unique leadership strategy. The workshop provides participants with a guiding framework to help define, assess, build and measure their organisations leadership capability.
The workshop will include practical activities to facilitate discussion and engage with senior executives around the need to define & develop their unique Leadership Strategy. The workshop will also provide participants with a process to help measure the success of their leadership investment.
DEVELOPING A LEADERSHIP STRATEGY
- Defining strategic leadership
- How can I apply a framework within my context?
Engaging Key Stakeholders
- Engaging leaders to take the leadership journey
- Building consensus with the leadership group
Identifying Leadership Pipeline
- Segmenting and identifying leadership pipeline
- Defining leadership success
Assessing Leadership Capability
- Applying appropriate methods to assess leaders
- Communicating results and potential leadership gaps
- Choosing and applying different development methods
- Sourcing development programs for individuals and groups
- Establishing a measurement framework
- Governance arrangements around leadership programs
Sydney 1st May 16th Oct
Brisbane 8th May 23rd Oct
Melbourne 15th May 30th Oct
$ 895 per person – excluding GST